A message to all City fans from red cafe

Fucking clueless twat

I have had congratulations from the following fans from these clubs today

Liverpool

Wigan

Sheff Utd

Huddersfield

Preston

And they all have 1 thing in common,they hate the rags with a passion,and wish them nothing but bad luck in the future

He hasn't got an ounce of respect for us yet he dedicates a full thread to us!!! Here's my message to you, thick ****.... Manchester city football club are CHAMPIONS!!!! We couldn't give a toss about you lot.

That is all

Well you could never call them gracious could you ? . Take it on the chin and move on united, your embarrassing yourselves.

And here's a message back from Bluemoon:

How did they generate all this money? Through success on the pitch and the shameless exploitation of a disaster, after which they got former players to lend them memorabilia to put in their museum then charged those players to see their own exhibits.

How did they get to be so successful? Matt Busby initially won them a first title for 41 years then Alex Ferguson (who in 1993 won this "successful" club their first title in 26 years). That set them up for a financial bonanza via Sky's money.

And who appointed Busby? James Gibson did.

And who was James Gibson? Well he was the person (not a football fan) who was living in Trafford during the Depression and heard the local football club was about to go out of business due to debts it couldn't pay. He thought that was a shame and put in £40k (a fortune in those days) to save them.

What would have happened if he hadn't done that? They'd have gone out of business and been replaced by the up-and-coming Manchester Central club.

So they "won the lottery" even though it was 80 years ago but without that they wouldn't be such a successful club.

They are the biggest shower of cunts in football. How many of them will still be there if they win nothing for 5 years let alone over 30?

"I don't have a single ounce of respect for you".

who-cares.jpg

Look raggity, if you can, for one moment, lift yourself out of your delusional state there's something I'd like to say to you and all rag twats:

the footballing world has never asked for, nor does it require, your fucking approval, you
fucking hubris-saturated rag twats.

I don't give a fat rat's arse what anyone thinks of our club.

The tide has turned. WE are the dominant force in the prem with all eyes on us. WE now set the pace for others to follow. WE are the ones with noisy neighbours. WE are better in all respects both on and off the pitch from the newest fan all the way to the oldest member of the organisation. I feel sure that WE will show how to be magnanimous in victory as we have shown how to be loyal in defeat.

WE ARE CITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.