A message to all City fans from red cafe

they could just very well fuck off now, couln't have cared less. you're happy that you can't see what are russian rags talking today. they have just raised the term 'bitterness' to a whole new level to me. one even went as far as saying that he doesn't care about losing the title because he just cockblocked a blue friend. what a tosspot.

All we need to do is show class and stay gracious as fans. rise above it and enjoy watching our side play beautiful football

they can stick there 19 league titles up there rag arse for all i care if that is the only league title we win in my life time it will stay with me untill the day i die!

Message for the rag cunts......

128797340902032232.jpg

Look at what we have just taken from you......

69920066.jpg

Prestwich_Blue said:
And here's a message back from Bluemoon:

How did they generate all this money? Through success on the pitch and the shameless exploitation of a disaster, after which they got former players to lend them memorabilia to put in their museum then charged those players to see their own exhibits.

How did they get to be so successful? Matt Busby initially won them a first title for 41 years then Alex Ferguson (who in 1993 won this "successful" club their first title in 26 years). That set them up for a financial bonanza via Sky's money.

And who appointed Busby? James Gibson did.

And who was James Gibson? Well he was the person (not a football fan) who was living in Trafford during the Depression and heard the local football club was about to go out of business due to debts it couldn't pay. He thought that was a shame and put in £40k (a fortune in those days) to save them.

What would have happened if he hadn't done that? They'd have gone out of business and been replaced by the up-and-coming Manchester Central club.

So they "won the lottery" even though it was 80 years ago but without that they wouldn't be such a successful club.

They disagree PB:

"Originally Posted by evra
Two boys go to school together. One works diligently and gets into university, he does an unpaid internship, gets a good job and achieves success. The other guy bums around, has a couple of failed projects that never get off the ground and settles in a middling position...... then he wins the lottery.

Now this guy thinks he's better than the hard working man and proceeds to lord it over him whenever he can.

Well you know what? Fuck him, fuck his money, his plastic wife and his gaudy Mcmansion. He didn't earn a penny of it and when he sits in his mock-Tudor library full of books he's never read, deep down he knows that it's all fucking hollow."

Apparently we "bummed around and settled". If that were true then why would 40K of us still show up and watch it every weekend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.