A message to all City fans from red cafe

Shit, I don't know how we're supposed to enjoy winning the league now. Thank you rag cafe for opening our eyes to the fact that even when we win, it is hollow and empty and doesn't count as much as when you win. I guess we'll just never, ever understand.

And to think I was so excited with our shiny new trophy. Oh well!

579570488.gif

Well you know what? Fuck him, fuck his money, his plastic wife and his gaudy Mcmansion. He didn't earn a penny of it and when he sits in his mock-Tudor library full of books he's never read, deep down he knows that it's all fucking hollow."

And 99% of the worlds population would have that hollow any day.

HAHAHA

Well here is one back for you

NOBODY IN THE FOOTBALLING OR SPORTING WORLD HAS ANY OUNCE OF RESPECT FOR YOU EITHER AND I'M TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE WORLD THE PLASTIC RAG FANS ARE WELL KNOWN FOR BEING THE WORST SPORTS FANS IN THE WORLD.

i am not putting all united fans in that because they aren't all as bitter as this sack of waste.

I wonder why United are so hated universally ? They were hated here on Merseyside long before any Premier League ! The hatred between Mancs and Scousers is very simply down to football, a hatred born out of jealousy ! The self proclaimed biggest club in the world just couldn't cope with mediocrity. Well my arrogant, shallow, deluded red friends. . . . Get used to being the underdog in your city, the hatred for you is global, the screams of joy around the world when Aguero scored must have shifted the planets axis. I haven't met anyone yet who is not delirious with joy at City's victory yesterday ! Well done the boys in blue ! ( Everton fan ).

Almost every neutral cheered on the boys in blue yesterday, even QPR supporters cheered for City after they knew they had avoided relegation. Rags are bitter, and they will be for a long time. Revel in it, but don't get worked up about them as they aren't worth our time.

They've got arse "invincibles" kits in their closets anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.