A new 'Big 3' coming up in Europe?

Rhapsody in Blue

Team supported
Manchester City
Is a new 'Big 3' in European competitions about to come to fruition? Can see both us and PSG surpassing Barca and BM within a couple of years.

Star players getting old in both BM and Barca and our financial muscles could change the landscape to maybe RM, us and PSG in contention for the big titles for a couple of years to come? Obviously, we soon have to make a mark in European competitions but a CL final or even better winning it shortly should put many things in motion.

If we can just prise Jonny Evans away from West Brom this summer then I feel almost certain we will move ahead of Bayern and Barca in terms of European stature imminently.

Maybe, we will see. But we have to get more trophies under our belt.

I would like to see the breakup of the big teams monopoly, I hate that just because they have a big fanbase that it helps to keep them at the top table. No way that grip can be broken expect for what City and PSG are doing. I hope we manage it, but we have to start winning.

I think the battle for Mbappe at the minute shows the way its going in Europe, the financial power of us and PSG will really rival the likes of barca and Bayern. Real seem to have the finances to match us and the stature of being 'real madrid' as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.