A new 'Big 3' coming up in Europe?

We haven't won a title for over 3 years and haven't come close to winning the champions league. I'm sure Barca and Bayern are shitting themselves.

We haven't won a title for over 3 years and haven't come close to winning the champions league. I'm sure Barca and Bayern are shitting themselves.

Yep, when we win titles on a regular basis and finally do something in the CL then they might shit themselves a teeny bit

I think it's got less to do with silverware won and more to do with your global fan base. Obviously our intention is to grow the latter through successes in the former. But football's economics will always determine who the powerhouses are. Perpetuating a 694m worldwide fan base myth for example was a master-stroke on the part of our rag friends.

If we can just prise Jonny Evans away from West Brom this summer then I feel almost certain we will move ahead of Bayern and Barca in terms of European stature imminently.
k7QWTWH.png

Psg n city need to win the ucl first to be considered part of a so called new big 3. Dont forget juve too finalist of last 2 years. Both can surely be part of new big 3 may be in 5 years time and need to be consistently good in europe

Barca definitely look significantly weaker but tbf Bayern are still loaded. Best GK in the world, Boateng, Hummels, Sule, Martinez at CB. Kimmich & Alaba at FB (with Bernat and Rafinha as backups), Vidal, Thiago, James, Tolisso in midfield, and Robben, Ribery, Muller, Coman, and Lewandowski as forwards. I'd say they have the second best squad in Europe behind Real Madrid.

We're still a long way behind but going about playing football in the right way. Don't think we will see the same dominance in Europe by a small number of teams in the near future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.