A plea to Mark Hughes

staffs_blue

1.)Please stop Elano taking direct free kicks.He's fucking awful.we might aswell just tell the ref to give the free kick to the opposition.

2.)Please never let Michael Ball wear the City shirt again.He is fucking dire.I cant wait till he goes.

That is all.

fair post,i still remember elano against barcodes last season
what happened since................./
HAVING SAID THAT I REMEMBER MICHAEL TARNAT SCORING A SCREAMER AT EWOOD IN 2003 AND WINNING -LAZY ANELKA IN FINAL MINUTE 3-2(WE WENT TOP!!!!!!!!!)
IT WAS AUGUST

platts007 said:
HAVING SAID THAT I REMEMBER MICHAEL TARNAT SCORING A SCREAMER AT EWOOD IN 2003 AND WINNING -LAZY ANELKA IN FINAL MINUTE 3-2(WE WENT TOP!!!!!!!!!)
IT WAS AUGUST

we are only ever top in august!

i remember that game...couple of great goals!

another game where my nails came off!!!!!!!
oh and the 4-1 in 2000 (stood on the bank)
mark kennedy piggybacking royle'y

staffs_blue said:
1.)Please stop Elano taking direct free kicks.He's fucking awful.we might aswell just tell the ref to give the free kick to the opposition.

2.)Please never let Michael Ball wear the City shirt again.He is fucking dire.I cant wait till he goes.

That is all.

Fuck me, another one!

mammutly said:
staffs_blue said:

That is all.

Fuck me, another one!

Haven't you heard? Ball is the new source of all our woe, along with Joe Hart.

eshiers1 said:
platts007 said:
IT WAS AUGUST

we are only ever top in august!

i remember that game...couple of great goals!

was it the one joey barton scored in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.