A plea to Mark Hughes

Agree with Elano stopping the Hollywood free-kicks, we would get much more production if we whipped them in just above head height, inswingers, and aimed for the far post - although as we can barely take a corner most of the time so i will live in hope.

And lets not forgot the Ball gets very little help in his position. No he is not the best player we have ever seen but he is definatly better than Frontzeck was, he tries his best imo so lets pat him on the back and say unlucky son - thanks and see ya in Jan - but dont slag him off all the time.

staffs_blue said:
1.)Please stop Elano taking direct free kicks.He's fucking awful.we might aswell just tell the ref to give the free kick to the opposition.

2.)Please never let Michael Ball wear the City shirt again.He is fucking dire.I cant wait till he goes.

That is all.

Why? So he can almost score again like he did on Friday? WTF.

pakhtun said:
staffs_blue said:
1.)Please stop Elano taking direct free kicks.He's fucking awful.we might aswell just tell the ref to give the free kick to the opposition.

2.)Please never let Michael Ball wear the City shirt again.He is fucking dire.I cant wait till he goes.

That is all.

Why? So he can almost score again like he did on Friday? WTF.

you mean that massive deflection?

elano hasnt scored a direct free kick in over a year.i cringe when he lines one up because i know its either going 20 feet over,or 20 fee wide.

i like elano as a player,but his free kicks are awful.we would be better whipping them in the box.

staffs_blue said:

That is all.

If Hughes played Garrido that would solve both your issues then.

Why is it since Garrido scored that free kick against Liverpool, I dont think I've seen him even take a free kick since?!

Blumers Bloomers said:
staffs_blue said:

That is all.

Why is it since Garrido scored that free kick against Liverpool, I dont think I've seen him even take a free kick since?!

agreed!!

i think garrido did take one a few games after liverpool and it went about 3 inches wide.

garrido is one of the most improved players in our side and was doing well and has just been bombed out by hughes in place of ball.ball brings absolutely nothing to the side.cant pass,no pace,is always sliding in and gets caught out of position all the time.

staffs_blue said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

agreed!!

i think garrido did take one a few games after liverpool and it went about 3 inches wide.

garrido is one of the most improved players in our side and was doing well and has just been bombed out by hughes in place of ball.ball brings absolutely nothing to the side.cant pass,no pace,is always sliding in and gets caught out of position all the time.

Correct. Yet another baffling decision by Hughes

staffs_blue said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

agreed!!

Garrido has really got stuck in recently. I was mortified to see him not in the starting eleven. I thought 'surely he's injured, that's why Ballbag's playing'.......but alas! No, it's Hughes the prick, he'd benched Garrido! Dick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.