A polite message to Joe Hart..

samharris

Dear joe,
please stay behind a bit more in training to practice your ball distribution as it gives us( the fans) the jitters every time you point upfield and hoof it skywards...it then becomes the first pass in our opponents counter attack..our midfielders get whiplash in the neck as it flies pass them and our attackers arent tall enough to win them in the air..

Im sure this can be remedied with practice and better coaching, maybe take a leaf out of pepe reinas quick distribution to set up liverpools last goal today.

Cheers Joe...Sam.

I wish he'd come out for the ball with a bit more authority and confidence ...... i don't know how we get away with half the situations that we do ... he needs to command his six yard box better when the ball's in the air.

He's got the height ..... but he just doesn't use his sheer 'presence' enough for me.

PS: When you rush forward to try and release it early, actually try and release it once in a while. And if people aren't in position for you, tell them in training and get it right, it will reap dividends.

I about slapped him when he didn't even attempt to dive for you first goal. Stood there like a clueless tart. I like Hart alot ... he has lots of skill and potential but not enough experience. We need a world class keeper he can learn from and thats what I think.

Joe can only do what he is coached to do

Last year Joe's distribution was perfect, working with one of, if not THE best Goalkeeping coach in the country Eric Steele.

Hughes comes in, gets rid of Eric (who is now at Utd, so he's not good enough for us mark? but he is good enough for the current prem and europe champions?!?!?) and replaces him with, well, someone who clearly isnt good enough.

With our money now, we should nick Eric Steele back off the rags.

when you watch hart in the warm up he can kick the ball about fifty yards directly to the coach at the other end of the pitch. but during the match he needs options to do this and when he looks for the quick pass all he sees is 10 blue shirts running away from him with their heads down

forevercity said:

Last year Joe's distribution was perfect, working with one of, if not THE best Goalkeeping coach in the country Eric Steele.

Hughes comes in, gets rid of Eric (who is now at Utd, so he's not good enough for us mark? but he is good enough for the current prem and europe champions?!?!?) and replaces him with, well, someone who clearly isnt good enough.

He cant have forgotten already!?!

forevercity said:

Because he has his own backroom squad ffs.

He's not going to break them up, why would he? When a manager goes the backroom staff usually goes with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.