A Reflexion and a slight change of heart

forevermancity

After a good nights kip I had time to reflect on yesterday and I am in a more reasonable mood! A draw against Blackburn, is a decent point considering the circumstances. Bogey team, 2nd game in 3 days, injuries, the way they stop you playing football etc.

Thats 4 points out of 6 and hopefully that fightback yesterday is the turning point in our season. We have been compaining all season that we lack 'fight' and 'passion' and yesterday we showed it. Well done lads and Hughes.

Now onto Hughes. I'm going to give him time and support him from now on. Lets see who he brings in in Jan and the summer. Im hopefull that he doesnt sign 'his type of players' like bellamy etc. He deserves time to show us what he can do when he has 'his' squad of players.

No more negative stuff from me!!!

BRING ON JAN!!!!

Well done.

Too early to slag off Hughes. Let him build his team and hopefully he can turn it around. If not, us so called 'Hughes Lovers' (mental pictures nobody wants), will be asking for a change too.

forevercity said:
After a good nights kip I had time to reflect on yesterday and I am in a more reasonable mood! A draw against Blackburn, is a decent point considering the circumstances. Bogey team, 2nd game in 3 days, injuries, the way they stop you playing football etc.

Thats 4 points out of 6 and hopefully that fightback yesterday is the turning point in our season. We have been compaining all season that we lack 'fight' and 'passion' and yesterday we showed it. Well done lads and Hughes.

Now onto Hughes. I'm going to give him time and support him from now on. Lets see who he brings in in Jan and the summer. Im hopefull that he doesnt sign 'his type of players' like bellamy etc. He deserves time to show us what he can do when he has 'his' squad of players.

BRING ON JAN!!!!

i wrote something very similar a few weeks ago. Its the best way to look at things mate. Yesterday was a tough game for so many reasons and the end result was as good as win for the lads, The confidence they will take from the last 4 days will be immense.

They look to finally have some spirit and belief. A great feeling going into what could be an incredible January.

forevercity said:

BRING ON JAN!!!!

Nice one, good post

The Fat el Hombre said:
forevercity said:

BRING ON JAN!!!!

Nice one, good post

i am happy for him lol no point being depressed over chrimbo

Graeme Souness said:
Well done.

Too early to slag off Hughes. Let him build his team and hopefully he can turn it around. If not, us so called 'Hughes Lovers' (mental pictures nobody wants), will be asking for a change too.
that.
huges is turning this big old ship around.
we stood up last night,the first time since when?
keep the faith.

I have had a similar change of heart.

After WBA I thought Hughes couldnt do any worse. But the last 2 performances were good enough to make me realise that he should be given time to get his team together.

A strong team with the odd superstar is the only way we will become a top team, so lets give him a chance.

i thought he got his tactics right in the end by putting richards up front to win headers it stopped the ball coming back all the time so fair play on that front. And we know studge is confident as robinho at attacking people so great subs

forevercity said:

BRING ON JAN!!!!

Nice one, very well said...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.