A renewal of my belief

You missed off we have the worst keeper that I've ever seen at City.

I defended the decision to bring in Bravo. I don't think it was footballing reasons.

I still stand by that, but I will concede he is having a torrid time currently and looks like he's made out of jelly.

What I want to know is what has happened to the Claudio Bravo pulling off all them saves for Chile? The one that made him Barcelona's number 1?

Has he really fooled the most decorated coach in the modern game?

Or is he actually just really shit?

Ok, but everytime there's a meaningful shot on target I just know he's not going to save it. I hope he goes in the summer thats for sure.

He could certainly do with a game where he makes a few good saves, for his own confidence as much as anything, but he could do nothing about the goals today. It's weird, because he hasn't really made any howlers yet, but equally he's not made any particularly impressive saves either. That's a discussion for another thread though.

Things will click soon, and I think we'll go on a good run to consolidate our top four position.

I hope your right.

It's certainly a glass half full mentality and I admire that.

I came away today dejected and wondering what in the name of God we have to do to win a football game we deserved to win.

because he hasn't really made any howlers yet

God help this place if he does. You'll need a bigger server.

There were one or two occasions today where he came mighty close to having his passes intercepted by Kane.

God help this place if he does. You'll need a bigger server.

There were one or two occasions today where he came mighty close to having his passes intercepted by Kane.

That is the type of game Bravo (or any other style keeper who plays). It's risky but has its rewards.

Absolutely fantastic performance last night, really impressive stuff. Just mistakes defensively from a repeat culprit let us down.

I can't wait to see a front three of Jesus/Aguero/Sane.

Absolutely fantastic performance last night, really impressive stuff. Just mistakes defensively from a repeat culprit let us down.

I can't wait to see a front three of Jesus/Aguero/Sane.

I'm absolutely with you on that front three. Very very exciting. Nolito and Sterling can replace the two wider players if need be, putting Jesus or Kelechi down the middle.

I presume the midfield will be

----------------KDB
-----------Fern----Yaya

Which I guess gives plenty of rotational options, putting Silva at the tip, Gundo can replace Yaya next season.

But again, this relies on decent, energetic fullbacks - something that I cannot for the life of me work out why we haven't done more to address.

I think it will all click soon. Confidence is the Jerry, front and back. If Bravo can get some good saves under his belt, and we start taking our chances to score, then I think it's not impossible to put together another run like the first 10 games. There isn't much missing in term of performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.