A small dilemma - help needed

W W

worsleyweb

So here goes. Any sensible advise much appreciated.

So I am off to Newport this Saturday. Problem is the mrs doesn’t know yet.

Was planning to inform her tonight but the reaction to my late arrival home and chocolates instead of flowers meant it was probably not the time.

Don’t worry it gets worse. I am on the piss in Cardiff on Saturday night and back Sunday.

Having just successfully pulled the situation around tonight with a trip to Sainsbury’s and a decent bunch of flowers I also need to navigate the fact we have a holiday booked (Spain) with her family next Wednesday for an anniversary and I can’t go as I have a hand over of a building at work. Also the small matter of being at Wembley on the Sunday which I am taking my kids to and we don’t get back from the holiday I am not going on until the Monday.

She has just said I can’t wait for the two weekends and some quality time together.

Neither can I but for other reasons such as a new ground and a cup final?

How do I get out of this small dilemma while keeping her happy. Missing either match is not happening.

Ps she has a temper like that blonde women road rage killer from about twenty years back.

Advise please?

Last edited by a moderator:
So here goes. Any sensible advise much appreciated.

So I am off to Newport this Saturday. Problem is the mrs doesn’t know yet.

Was planning to inform her tonight but the reaction to my late arrival home and chocolates instead of flowers meant it was probably not the time.

Don’t worry it gets worse. I am on the piss in Cardiff on Saturday night and back Sunday.

Having just successfully pulled the situation around tonight with a trip to Sainsbury’s and a decent bunch of flowers I also need to navigate the fact we have a holiday booked (Spain) with her family next Wednesday for an anniversary and I can’t go as I have a hand over of a building at work. Also the small matter of being at Wembley on the Sunday which I am taking my kids to and we don’t get back from the holiday I am not going on until the Monday.

She has just said I can’t wait for the two weekends and some quality time together.

Neither can I but for other reasons such as a new ground and a cup final?

How do I get out of this small dilemma while keeping her happy. Missing either match is not happening.

Ps she has a temper like that blonde women road rage killer from about twenty years back.

Advise please?
Seem to remember a few years ago the Premier inn was the solution or was it a Travelodge?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.