A squad with no weaknesses...

Charlesfarsbar

if all the strong rumours are true we will have the best squad in world football

A squad with no weaknesses, a young squad that will grow together , a squad that will be flexible enough to play many different systems

Ederson

Walker Kompany otamendi Mendy

Fabinho

Silva De Bruyne

Jesus Aguero sane

With bernado , Sterling , stones, Fernandinho , kolorov , Roberts & bravo on the bench

Plus Gundogan to come back at some point !

Ederson

Stones Kompany kolarov

Walker fabinho Fernandinho Mendy

De Bruyne

Aguero Jesus

With bernado , silva , Sterling , sane , otamendi , Roberts Bravo on the bench

All out attack

Ederson

Stones Kompany Mendy

Sterling Fabinho silva sane

Bernado de Bruyne

Jesus

I can't wait for next season already !

Last edited:
As you say, strong and credible rummoues to our business suggest.

Ederson 23
Bravo 34
Gunn HG 21

Walker HG 26
Mendy 22
Fabinho 23
Kolarov 31

Kompany 31
Stones HG 22
Otamendi 28

Fernandinho 31
YaYa 34
Silva 31
De Bruyne 25
Gundogan 26

Silva 22
Sané 20
Sterling HG 22
Roberts HG 19

Jesus 20
Aguero 28
Iheanacho HG

That leaves room for another striker & centre half if needed/desired.

if all the strong rumours are true we will have the best squad in world football

A squad with no weaknesses, a young squad that will grow together , a squad that will be flexible enough to play many different systems

Ederson

Walker Kompany otamendi Mindy

Fabinho

Silva De Bruyne

Jesus Aguero sane

With bernado , Sterling , stones, Fernandinho , kolorov , Roberts & bravo on the bench

Ederson

Stones Kompany kolarov

Walker fabinho Fernandinho Mendy

De Bruyne

Aguero Jesus

With bernado , silva , Sterling , sane , otamendi , Roberts Bravo on the bench

All out attack

Ederson

Stones Kompany Mendy

Sterling Fabinho silva sane

Bernado de Bruyne

Jesus

I can't wait for next season already !
All out attack is the only line up that doesn't contain Agüero.

May sound like a broken record, but I struggle why I keep seeing a new centre back missing in these projected line ups. Kompany will get injured and we will be left with kolarov, otamendi and stones. They can't be trusted without Kompany, we need a new leader at the back.

May sound like a broken record, but I struggle why I keep seeing a new centre back missing in these projected line ups. Kompany will get injured and we will be left with kolarov, otamendi and stones. They can't be trusted without Kompany, we need a new leader at the back.

Hopefully we will sort that one. Pep has said we need 'backup' for Kompany, which suggests he doesn't think we have it now.

I agree but think we will replace Otamendi, cant see us trying to fit a 5th centre back in, the17 non homegrown is tight as it is.

3 3 3 1

-----------Ederson----------
Stones----Fabinho--------Kompany
-Walker----Silva----------Mendy
-Bernando---KDB--------Sane
--------------Jesus--------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.