A stint in Darwin, OZ

It's only a 4 hour flight from Darwin to Melbourne, so i'd base myself in Melbourne and just commute.

It's only a 4 hour flight from Darwin to Melbourne, so i'd base myself in Melbourne and just commute.
I
Bali is only 2.5 if he's going that direction!

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Along similar lines I've just told my mate who works in Warrington to move to Paphos and commute!!

;-)

Nope, Darwin it is for better or worse. Assuming the Aussie government let me in again it's a done deal.

At one point it was looking like a stint in the Middle East beckoned, so it has to be better than that...right?

I

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Along similar lines I've just told my mate who works in Warrington to move to Paphos and commute!!

;-)

Nope, Darwin it is for better or worse. Assuming the Aussie government let me in again it's a done deal.

At one point it was looking like a stint in the Middle East beckoned, so it has to be better than that...right?

Please enlighten us.............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.