A Title and players for Pep's 16/17 squad

mrwalks12

I am currently in the process of drawing my latest Man City 16/17 squad painting and would really appreciate your input as fans. So I would like to know who you feel should be in this ( I need probably eight more) and a title for the finished work, I have attached a link so you can see its progress so far. Your feedback is appreciated thanks.

Last edited:
Think I will start again with this as posting it on match day was probably not the smartest time to put it on the forum, but I would appreciate your feedback cheers

See, Pellers got an expensive painting but baldy only gets a quad bike.

I am currently in the process of drawing my latest Man City 16/17 squad painting and would really appreciate your input as fans. So I would like to know who you feel should be in this ( I need probably eight more) and a title for the finished work, I have attached a link so you can see its progress so far. Your feedback is appreciated thanks.

That's one hell of a skill you have there bud. Cannot wait to see the finished article

I'd wait until after the transfer window closes. Good job you didn't start at number 1.

I'd wait until after the transfer window closes. Good job you didn't start at number 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.