A Title and players for Pep's 16/17 squad

I'd wait until after the transfer window closes. Good job you didn't start at number 1.
Totally agree, yes would have been a waste of a few hours of my life putting Hart in there, but I have just finished putting Bravo in it.

Pepe's squad? When did he become manager?
Last night, he threatened to kick Khaldoon if he didn't get the job.

Amazing work of art. Think Sané, Bravo, Gundogan, Clichy, Kompany, Nolito, Kolarov and Sterling all deserve a place.

As for a title, 'Champions 2016/17' would be ideal ;).

Last night, he threatened to kick Khaldoon if he didn't get the job.

Amazing work of art. Think Sané, Bravo, Gundogan, Clichy, Kompany, Nolito, Kolarov and Sterling all deserve a place.

As for a title, 'Champions 2016/17' would be ideal ;).
Thanks for that and suggestions noted bud ( got most on there so far,(must be doing something right) cheers

Think he needs to do as "Pepe" has done and replace Mangala with Franz Kolarov :)
Probably add Stones and Jesus too

If you can fit 9 in:
  1. Bravo
  2. Clichy
  3. Stones
  4. Kompany
  5. Gundogan
  6. Sane
  7. Sterling
  8. Nolito
  9. G.Jesus
(and Kolarov for Manga)

Last edited:
Pepe's squad? When did he become manager?
0e9.jpg

Think he needs to do as "Pepe" has done and replace Mangala with Franz Kolarov :)
Probably add Stones and Jesus too

If you can fit 9 in:
  1. Bravo
  2. Clichy
  3. Stones
  4. Kompany
  5. Gundogan
  6. Sane
  7. Sterling
  8. Nolito
  9. G.Jesus
(and Kolarov for Manga)
Thanks for that much appreciated

tis a true gift mr walks, leave a little room to add a trophy or two at end of the season... title.. faces for pep we`re all guardiola....best I could do mate, not easy at my age you know

tis a true gift mr walks, leave a little room to add a trophy or two at end of the season... title.. faces for pep we`re all guardiola....best I could do mate, not easy at my age you know
Thanks for your input my friend its immensely appreciated but I'm sure I will get better titles than that. I'm sure I will be doing a painting celebrating your trophy wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.