A VPN Question...

Why bother with a cracked version? It's not restrictively expensive and then you can be sure it's the real mccoy.

@The Light Was Yellow Sir what do you mean Sky Go are blocking it? What message do you see?
It says "unable to stream" when I go through Nord. If I use TunnelBear, it's fine. Luckily I've taken the nord trial and not paid for it.

Whats tunnelbear like for speed mate, what percentage does it from your original speed?
With no TB, I have a download speed at about 37 Mbps and an upload of 9. TB, going through UK drops to 15. France or Spain downloads at about 12. Scandinavia is slower but Canada and USA downloads about 22-23.
Not hugely scientific as I just did a speed test after tunnelling to those places. Should easily be fast enough for streaming.

With no TB, I have a download speed at about 37 Mbps and an upload of 9. TB, going through UK drops to 15. France or Spain downloads at about 12. Scandinavia is slower but Canada and USA downloads about 22-23.
Not hugely scientific as I just did a speed test after tunnelling to those places. Should easily be fast enough for streaming.
OK mate not to bad then, cheers

It says "unable to stream" when I go through Nord. If I use TunnelBear, it's fine. Luckily I've taken the nord trial and not paid for it.
Which server are you connected to? Some servers don't let you stream, others don't allow p2p traffic - check the list: https://nordvpn.com/servers/

Obviously you'll need to use a UK server, even inside the UK to stream skygo content.

Which server are you connected to? Some servers don't let you stream, others don't allow p2p traffic - check the list: https://nordvpn.com/servers/

Obviously you'll need to use a UK server, even inside the UK to stream skygo content.
Seems like they've identified the end point IP addresses and are blocking access through them.

That sucks, I'd imagine Nord would actually try to sort it, if you contacted support - the dealings I've had with them have been entirely positive.

Still, if you've found a working solution using TB, no problems.

That sucks, I'd imagine Nord would actually try to sort it, if you contacted support - the dealings I've had with them have been entirely positive.

Still, if you've found a working solution using TB, no problems.
Not much they can do if sky have blocked their IP really, it'll be a matter of time until tunnel bear gets blocked as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.