A watch as an investment

bobmcfc

need advice as my son wants to invest in a watch and as I and he know practically nothing about them I thought I'd ask you guys.

He's seen a hublot classic fusion men's watch but it's £7300 and I've never heard of them so I'm trying to put him off. Surely for that price he can get something that is better ? I told him he's need insurance and I think it's expensive to get batteries etc replaced isn't it

need advice as my son wants to invest in a watch and as I and he know practically nothing about them I thought I'd ask you guys.

He's seen a hublot classic fusion men's watch but it's £7300 and I've never heard of them so I'm trying to put him off. Surely for that price he can get something that is better ? I told him he's need insurance and I think it's expensive to get batteries etc replaced isn't it

Tainted! Once the official timekeeper for the Rags. I think they have Tag Heuer now. Didn't Atkinson have a Hublot at the 99min game when Owen scored in the 101st minute?

Tainted! Once the official timekeeper for the Rags. I think they have Tag Heuer now. Didn't Atkinson have a Hublot at the 99min game when Owen scored in the 101st minute?

I don't think he's that arsed about that lol. Told him I'd faint if he spent that on a watch but if he buys the right one I guess it could increase in value

For that price you could hire a guy to follow him around telling him the time.

For that price you could hire a guy to follow him around telling him the time.

medias

It's this one.

I like Audemars Piguet but most of them would perhaps be out of his budget. Not sure if they increase in value either but that wouldn't be my main motivation for buying a watch. I tend to get what I like and if there is any gain, that's a bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.