Aarón Martín

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by MCFC1993, 23 Aug 2017.

1. Ruzzles

Ruzzles

If they want to reinvest that money City and them need to get a move on as the deadline is very close.

2. JimmyNJ

JimmyNJ

Hopefully we get an update on this guy early this week. To me, this would be the best case scenario as a 2nd LB to Ben Mendy. We need someone who is young and inexperienced enough to be ok with being second choice, but still have enough talent to fit in the side if called upon.

3. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

I'd say signing a back up LB is as crucial as a striker. Only a matter of time before Mendy is sent of for, I don't know, winking at another player.

4. kupest

kupest

Mendys injury record isn't that great and Pep has certainly realized that Danilo won't cut it at LB in his system. Alves cost us atleast 25 million pounds, that fecker.

5. robbieh

robbieh

We paid 30 mill for Danilo because he could allegedly play in 3 positions. Not solely as a backup for Kyle.

6. kupest

kupest

Yeah but we then realized that we would still need a backup for Mendy either way.

7. waterfootblues

waterfootblues

Yes, we will be benefit having a full squad and having players to slot in when needed. This window has been amazing even without any more signings.

8. robbieh

robbieh

Which suggests that Txiki overlooked Danilo's extreme reluctance to use his left foot.

9. NZBlue

NZBlue

I wonder what camelgob would have say about that???

10. StretfordBlueReece

StretfordBlueReece

For me We need to sign another foward and a defender desperately if we wanna compete and win titles this season. if Sergio and Kompany get injured we definatly won't win the league! I'm not to arsed about the champions league just yet because realistically were a couple of years away from winning that with our squad as it stands. I know it's early doors but sanchez would boost us claiming both titles dramatically his experience will lift us and give us that confidence to go on and win something big. Sanchez is a must! Pay whatever it takes. He's perfect for us. Break the bank! I didn't think we needed Sanchez at 1st but he would be so important To us if he signed alongside another defender/ LCB In my opinion.