Aaron Mooy interview ... I gave up.

Not a single question about Pep and if he can join the squad next season !

It seems he is definitely going to be sold.

Same guy has just done the Yaya interview. City had taken this guy off video interview duties a while back after a barrage of complaints, but inexplicably, he's back.

I don't want anyone to lose their job (other than maybe Hugh Ferris) but maybe this guy could be moved to another role where he doesn't have to interact with players or anything that has his voice on it. He just comes across as a super-fan who can't believe his luck that he's interviewing his hero. It's unprofessional and makes the club look small-time.

I'm not quite a fully paid up member of the Ian Cheeseman fan club as many others seem to be, but at least he's an experienced and respected journalist with a passion for the club and a warm, friendly manner. He'd do an excellent job in this role and I really hope City get in touch with him.

Same guy has just done the Yaya interview. City had taken this guy off video interview duties a while back after a barrage of complaints, but inexplicably, he's back.

I don't want anyone to lose their job (other than maybe Hugh Ferris) but maybe this guy could be moved to another role where he doesn't have to interact with players or anything that has his voice on it. He just comes across as a super-fan who can't believe his luck that he's interviewing his hero. It's unprofessional and makes the club look small-time.

I'm not quite a fully paid up member of the Ian Cheeseman fan club as many others seem to be, but at least he's an experienced and respected journalist with a passion for the club and a warm, friendly manner. He'd do an excellent job in this role and I really hope City get in touch with him.
Thats why I was delighted when Chris Bailey got the nod to do the yearly Khalddon interview.
Fuck me,if this guy had done it,I hate to think how many takes it would done.

I`ve never been so fucking bored in my life listening to a City Player interview,but this one lasted for me all of two minutes maximum.
Can we not just get rid of this terrible interviewer ... and bring a robot in ?
Cringeworthy at best,a fucking nightmare at worst.
Totally agree, a simply appalling interview.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.