Aaron Mooy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst we are good at doing this - it is not good for the wider game. If all the best players in the lower leagues are on loan from bigger clubs then it will hit the lower leagues in the end and the game will suffer.

Anyway good luck Aaron.

QXnj5ocI_normal.jpg
Daniel Garb

@DanielGarb

Talk about Man City justifying the Melbourne City purchase. Buy club for £7.5 mill. Get Aaron Mooy. Sell him for £10 mill.

Totally irrelevant, CFG is Manchester City FC in all but name, a very useful tool for creative accountancy.
Not irrelevant at all when it comes to MCFC accounts and profit or loss then if the Mooy money went to CFG it wouldn't show in our books. As it is I assume we have to own the player as CFG would be seen as third party so I think the money comes to us. I'm no expert though so could be wrong.

CFG is a holding company. CFG has never bought and sold players. Aaron Mooy is a MCFC player because City bought him from Melbourne City. The 10m goes into MCFC's bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.