Aaron Mooy

Lol! Mission was accomplished when we brought him over and make some good money on him! Nothing to see here

Always seems to play solid when I catch him playing for Australia and Huddersfield both. He seemed to me to be playing at a 7/10 level in the 6/7 matches that I’ve caught and was as consistent as can be.

Great decoy tactics. Expect rags to make a £80mill offer any day now - breaking their wage structure so that they increase their fan base in Oz.

If we get 50 mil for Gundogan and spent 20 on Mooy (who I think can do just as good a job, and unlike Gundogan knows how to tackle ;-) then that's 30 mil left over which we can put towards a big time signing.
The other thing to note is, what is Mooys' value in the current market ? If it's much greater than 20 mil then that also means we obtain a valuable asset on the cheap.

I hope not. Hugely underwhelming, would have been decent for where we were 10 years ago. Would Real Madrid or PSG sign him?

Even worse if the rags get Milinkovic-Savic, scousers have already got Fabinho. We need to be aiming far, far higher than this.

If we get 50 mil for Gundogan and spent 20 on Mooy (who I think can do just as good a job, and unlike Gundogan knows how to tackle ;-) then that's 30 mil left over which we can put towards a big time signing.
The other thing to note is, what is Mooys' value in the current market ? If it's much greater than 20 mil then that also means we obtain a valuable asset on the cheap.
I agree - although I’d doubt if we’d get 50m for Gundogan.

I think Mooy can keep the midfield ticking over but he’d lose a bit of attacking talent. I’m presuming that Gundogan has more goals from open play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.