Aaron Ramsey

Monkchester

Ramsey being mentioned - should City consider signing him and if so how much should we be prepared to pay ?

In a morning newspaper how many players daily are we linked with?
I agree but this one just seemed a bit random - never heard him mentioned before - and if we are struggling with other midfield targets perhaps we are looking elsewhere - just interested in people's thoughts on whether he would be someone Pep might go for and whether he would suit Pep's style of play if we could get him.

When you see a new thread you atleast want someone quoting some source, just not randomly giving out names.

Also no, I think we have Gundogan and Fernandinhi who can play similar roles.

He was mentioned last year I think.

He'd fit Pep's system well. Obviously very good on the ball, and for Wales he runs and presses and tackles all day.

Could potentially replace Yaya, but don't see it happening.

Not sure why the Ramsey thread has been merged in to this one when we have actually been linked with him: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-news/man-city-transfer-news-arsenal-11678631

Would be a great signing, he's performed at a very high level, consistently for a long time now. I thought he was Wales best player in the Euros and was a huge miss for them against Portugal.

I'm not convinced there is anything in this though, we need to cut down the squad size as it is. It also seems strange there has been no mention of this potential transfer up until now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.