Aaron Ramsey

I think he could fit in at City and he's homegrown but he would be very expensive. Probably £50m for a player that seems to have wildly varying form.

I think he could fit in at City and he's homegrown but he would be very expensive. Probably £50m for a player that seems to have wildly varying form.

It doesn’t fit in as it stands, we would have to drop one of:

Hart, Clichy, Delph, Sterling.

If we buy Stones we are in the same boat so I just don’t think these links are credible. If you take out one of those names and add in Ramsey are we £50m stronger ? Take out 2 and add in Ramsey and Stones and are we £100m stronger?

It doesn’t fit in as it stands, we would have to drop one of:

Hart, Clichy, Delph, Sterling.

If we buy Stones we are in the same boat so I just don’t think these links are credible. If you take out one of those names and add in Ramsey are we £50m stronger ? Take out 2 and add in Ramsey and Stones and are we £100m stronger?

I think the club would like to have 5-6 homegrown players to avoid being we screwed over like we were by Milner. Two summers ago he knew we needed homegrown players and we only had 4 so he knew City wouldn't sell him even though he was in the final year of his contract.

We then bought Delph as we needed a homegrown midfielder. If you have 5-6 players like that then you can't be held to ransom by one player. Next summer Clichy is out of contract, if he's one of only 4 homegrown players at the club he is in a very strong bargaining position.

Stone if he comes is really replacing Mangala, Ramsey if he comes is to replace Yaya or Nasri.

Expect Wenger to be upset again and blaming our staff to unsettle his player. We need to be more caring for Arsenal and immediately deny all rumours linked with their players. I want us to have a mens' game in Gothenborg, not a game versus a crying lot to be sussed by their manager.

I think the club would like to have 5-6 homegrown players to avoid being we screwed over like we were by Milner. Two summers ago he knew we needed homegrown players and we only had 4 so he knew City wouldn't sell him even though he was in the final year of his contract.

We then bought Delph as we needed a homegrown midfielder. If you have 5-6 players like that then you can't be held to ransom by one player. Next summer Clichy is out of contract, if he's one of only 4 homegrown players at the club he is in a very strong bargaining position.

Stone if he comes is really replacing Mangala, Ramsey if he comes is to replace Yaya or Nasri.

You have got this the wrong way round. There is no quota on homegrown there is a limit and for CL it is 4 players. Having any more than 4 is bad and requires us to move one on or omit from the CL squad which is blow for any player and to be avoided!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.