Abdul Rahman Baba

aguero93:20 said:
I prefer Angelino tbh, been watching a bit of this lad since I heard of the link and I don't see what makes him better.
Then maybe we bin off Clichy and Kolarov and have angelino and baba for the next 12 yrs.

super_city_si said:
I prefer Angelino tbh, been watching a bit of this lad since I heard of the link and I don't see what makes him better.
Then maybe we bin off Clichy and Kolarov and have angelino and baba for the next 12 yrs.
Replace Kolorav with Baba next season and Angelino goes on a years loan in the Championship. The following season he replaces Clichy, job done.

ColinLee said:
super_city_si said:
Replace Kolorav with Baba next season and Angelino goes on a years loan in the Championship. The following season he replaces Clichy, job done.

If we do sign this lad, why not offer Hoffenheim Angelino on loan?

Juventus and Real Madrid have entered the race to sign Fullback Abdul Rahman Baba

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.augsburger-allgemeine.de/sport/fc-augsburg/Geruecht-Real-Madrid-will-Baba-fuer-15-Millionen-id32637897.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.augsburger-allgemeine.de/spo ... 37897.html</a>

mad zab said:
ColinLee said:
super_city_si said:

If we do sign this lad, why not offer Hoffenheim Angelino on loan?

Because he plays for Augsberg?

Augsburg just beat Bayern 1-0 and Baba played the full game, Tolmie's clue suggested he would be scouted for the final decision by Mr worthington.

g180aj said:
Augsburg just beat Bayern 1-0 and Baba played the full game, Tolmie's clue suggested he would be scouted for the final decision by Mr worthington.

Reina was sent off after 10 minutes though.

Bruun said:
g180aj said:

Bayern still had 70% possession and he went up against Mueller, Lewandowski, and Lahm. Whoscored.com shows he had an impressive game today.

Andouble said:
Bruun said:
g180aj said:

Bayern still had 70% possession and he went up against Mueller, Lewandowski, and Lahm. Whoscored.com shows he had an impressive game today.

Yeah we've seen first hand how dangerous Bayern can still be with 10 men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.