Abdul Rahman Baba

He was decent today. Not special. But that's normal when you play a super club.

Dax777 said:

I think he was solid, better than what Angelino would've produced imo. Not bashing Angelino I actually love the idea of baba for kolarov then Angelino for clichy a year or two after that.

Ballertelli said:
Dax777 said:

I think he was solid, better than what Angelino would've produced imo. Not bashing Angelino I actually love the idea of baba for kolarov then Angelino for clichy a year or two after that.

Didn't see the game and haven't seen Baba properly but if he can hold his own against Bayern at 20 years old then that's encouraging IMO. Particularly when we'll have a more experienced left back as well, should we sign Baba (1 of Clichy and Kolarov)

We are very keen on this lad. Although it's Txiki making the move so he prob costs a lot or is totally average. It's gonna be him, Kurza or Sandro filling that lb slot when kolarov goes

He's had a dramatic rise to first team fame too, he's only played two years of first team football. The first with Greuther Fuerth in the 2. Bundesliga and then FC Augsburg signed him because of his exploits across Bavaria.

@TransferNewsCen: Chelsea are targeting Abdul Baba Rahman from Augsburg for £15million. (Daily Mirror)

I remember when Tolmie said he wanted a City move... I'm Not very fond of players going of to afcon sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.