About Ferran Soriano..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spanish press seem very critical of City's performance.

The conspiracy has gone worldwide

Someone said to me last weekend, after the plans were announced, that we were creating a Barcelona style system, (in his opinion) to tempt a certain former Barca manager.
Oh and I don't mean Terry Venables!!!

Soriano will also have responsibility for representing City at key meetings with Uefa, the game's governing bodies and broadcast partners. He will be the top man at City, reporting only to the owner in Abu Dhabi. He will be in charge of agreeing the transfer fees for incoming and outgoing players, plus the wages of any new City players..

Thank fuck for that. We will hopefully stop giving every single dickhead 90k a week minimum

FantasyIreland said:
Ragnarok said:
So Mancini going and Guardiola coming. hmmm

Unvbelievable we gave him a 5 yr deal.

That would be a massive severance fee!!

Unless Bobby screws up massively He is not going anywhere in the next 5 years..

Also I for am sceptical about Pep as a coach..

I expect this to be the first step in the 'Barcelonaisation' of our club.

Barcelona are the 'template' for any big club who wants to turn promising young lads into world class first team ready stars. If Soriano and the other fella rumoured to be coming in can reproduce that at City we really will become the club.

I would also suggest that Soriano has more 'clout' within European football than Marwood. He's probably more likely to be able to acquire the signatures of the world's very very best than Marwood.

I imagine another 'step' in this Barcelonaisation wlll be to take a small number of their players (both established and youth) from them and onto our books.

Very exciting indeed.

Mancini - ohhh said:
FantasyIreland said:
Ragnarok said:
So Mancini going and Guardiola coming. hmmm

Unvbelievable we gave him a 5 yr deal.

That would be a massive severance fee!!

Unless Bobby screws up massively He is not going anywhere in the next 5 years..

Also I for am sceptical about Pep as a coach..

I don't see Mancini here beyond this season as i get the impression his limitations are starting to show.I honestly don't believe we'll win anything this season and that will be him gone.

I agree about Pep,not an improvement IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.