About Ferran Soriano..

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
FantasyIreland said:
Unvbelievable we gave him a 5 yr deal.

That would be a massive severance fee!!

Unless Bobby screws up massively He is not going anywhere in the next 5 years..

Also I for am sceptical about Pep as a coach..

I don't see Mancini here beyond this season as i get the impression his limitations are starting to show.I honestly don't believe we'll win anything this season and that will be him gone.

I agree about Pep,not an improvement IMO.

who would you go for FI?

Stoned Rose said:
FantasyIreland said:
Mancini - ohhh said:

I don't see Mancini here beyond this season as i get the impression his limitations are starting to show.I honestly don't believe we'll win anything this season and that will be him gone.

who would you go for FI?

probably di matteo , a proven CL winner...

FantasyIreland said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
FantasyIreland said:
Unvbelievable we gave him a 5 yr deal.

Not winning anything this season will never be a criteria for Mancini to go. He might go for various other reasons, but not that. All top managers can have a trophyless season and the owners realize this.

Stoned Rose said:
[
who would you go for FI?
I really aint sure.....replacing Mancini with someone obviously superior will not be easy.

Mourhino has always been my first choice,simply to see what he could do without limitations,however,i think that boat is sailing towards Trafford.
Wenger for similar reasons,what could he do without restriction?

The romantic in me would love Uwe.......Moyes is an interesting choice,he has proven his quality,however,a manager i believe could be a great is Martinez.

If i went abroad,i'd definitely be shopping in La Liga.<br /><br />-- 21 Sep 2012 09:41 --<br /><br />
Ragnarok said:
Not winning anything this season will never be a criteria for Mancini to go. He might go for various other reasons, but not that. All top managers can have a trophyless season and the owners realize this.

I disagree,we expect and need progress,that means winning and at least defending our title.

I see frailties in Mancini that suggest he has peaked.

FantasyIreland said:
Mancini - ohhh said:

You didn't believe we'll win anything last season, and you didn't believe we'll win anything the season before while Mancini in charge!! Unbelievable indeed..

Bob's not going anywhere, the only problem he has, was not getting the quality players he was after. Hopefully that problem has now been solved.

One match with newbies and returnee's away against the best team in the world who were revved up by a great coach and all of a sudden bob isn't the messiah anymore..... Bollox,he's NO naughty boy neither! :^0

CityCTID said:
You didn't believe we'll win anything last season, and you didn't believe we'll win anything the season before while Mancini in charge!! Unbelievable indeed..

You're right,we got lucky.

I don't believe Mancini is the answer,i've never hidden that.

FantasyIreland said:
Stoned Rose said:
[
who would you go for FI?
I really aint sure.....replacing Mancini with someone obviously superior will not be easy.

Mourhino has always been my first choice,simply to see what he could do without limitations,however,i think that boat is sailing towards Trafford.
Wenger for similar reasons,what could he do without restriction?

The romantic in me would love Uwe.......Moyes is an interesting choice,he has proven his quality,however,a manager i believe could be a great is Martinez.

If i went abroad,i'd definitely be shopping in La Liga.

-- 21 Sep 2012 09:41 --

Ragnarok said:

I disagree,we expect and need progress,that means winning and at least defending our title.

I see frailties in Mancini that suggest he has peaked.

I disagree with that view, the only thing achievement wise that might see him gone in my opinion is failing to finish inside top 4 this season. If he has a trophyless season next year as well then the owners might consider removing him but not before.

Perhaps Pep is being lined up to run just the academy. He didn't seem to enjoy the high profile of being the coach at Barca - so perhaps being paid a fortune to build the best youth academy in the world is his preferred next job. It would be unusual to take a stress break - and them return to the same job.

This is just absolute bollocks and we all really need to close our ears off to it.

This Spanish report is just one big smear of our club and what we are trying to achieve.

The very last line of their 'informed' reports contradicts everything before it by insisting it doesn't matter what Soriano can say or do, Guardiola makes his own decisions.

The season is less than four league games old and we could go TOP this Sunday FFS.

Mancini was handed five years for a reason, and is not some elaborate stop-gap smokescreen.

Guardiola has the stench of Chelsea all over him.

As for Bergaristain, it's been widely reported for ages that he was a target.

However, I believe Frank Arneson is one of the people coming on board at some point this season.

Don't do the job for those with agenda, those who want to perpetuate a myth.

Would we want Roberto di Matteo as our manager, no we fucking wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.