About Ferran Soriano..

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, I believe Frank Arneson is one of the people coming on board at some point this season.

That corrupted bastard will hopefully never be involved with City.

He was the one that forced Mourinho out from Chelsea as Mourinho tried to fight his corrupted signings and he is just accused from media but FIFA too for paying unnecessary fees to multiple agents as HSV director for acquisition of Milan Badelj from Dinamo Zagreb. He paid million EUR fees to some agent who should not be involved in the transfer at all.

FantasyIreland said:
Stoned Rose said:
[
who would you go for FI?
I really aint sure.....replacing Mancini with someone obviously superior will not be easy.

Mourhino has always been my first choice,simply to see what he could do without limitations,however,i think that boat is sailing towards Trafford.
Wenger for similar reasons,what could he do without restriction?

The romantic in me would love Uwe.......Moyes is an interesting choice,he has proven his quality,however,a manager i believe could be a great is Martinez.

If i went abroad,i'd definitely be shopping in La Liga.

Without limitation or restrictions?

I take it you've not hear of these Financial Fair Play rules then?

What would Mancini have done this summer without them particular restrictions?

As for Wenger, what had he achieved in his career when he was managing for the same number of years as Mancini has been?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
LoveCity said:
But the real question is can he get us Messi for under £100million? :)

No where near the question! And before the masses scream out the real question, I have the answer here: Ferran is an afficionado of the real bacon muffins served up at the Co-op Cafe (now under new management) in Rochdale.

In Manchester they are called Barms.

Mancini ain't going anywhere.

He's relatively young, has hunger to win European trophies (as he hasn't won the ECL yet) and has signed a 5yr deal.

Posters suggesting the likes of Wenger reeks desperation for me and after Arsenal he'll retire, or maybe become the Young Boys manager at the Wanked Off stadium.

People are swayed so easily by journalists with agenda's it makes me laugh. They'll sing Mancini's name one week, read a news article the next and all of a sudden it's panic station and we need a peado as our manager.

In Mancini I Trust.

Forget Pep, Chelsea have been stalking him for months and refuse to go away.

Don't rule out Tixi making an apperance though..............

Danamy said:

Disagree in the sense I don't see Pep ever working for Roman. I could be wrong ... time will tell as with all these things! :)

BillyShears said:
Danamy said:

Disagree in the sense I don't see Pep ever working for Roman. I could be wrong ... time will tell as with all these things! :)

Goes without saying! :-)

Danamy said:
BillyShears said:
Danamy said:

Goes without saying! :-)

Are you doing Ajax and/or Dortmund ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.