Absolute bloody joke

I was sat on the halfway line opposite Hughes today and I watched him hard. I can promise you that at 1-0, then at 2-0 he did'nt move a muscle. In fact I'd go as far as to say I could'nt decide if he was aleep or sat crossed legged reading a paper so was his lack of interest.

I was lucky enough to be in the Citizens suite this afternoon and our guess of honour was Sturridge, Gary Owen said he was delayed because of the 30 minute bollocking they were getting off Hughes, well it was too late! miles too late. He's the man who's supposed to lead from the front and he just was'nt there once again today. On top of that, once again, at the final whistle, he shook a few hands and with in 20 seconds he was off down the tunnel without a second look. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!

No joke. I never laughed once. If I had spent the £15 on a bucket of horse shit this afternoon I would have got better value with the mire. A shameless performance and I think I have never seen a City team perform where the players could have bothered less had they won or lost. Thoroughly disgraceful. Once SWP left the writing was somewhat on the wall. Not one shred of a performance from any player that you would label just average. And what the fcuk was Hart doing with that Rocky Balboa fist-a-like FFS? Could somebody also explain why when he had been fronting the City WebPage Ticket Advert for a fortnight did we not see sight nor sound of Robinho-od. Sky had him down as fit this morning. I shall be back for the Pie Eaters and I expect a bloody sight more effort than I saw today.

I was sat on the halfway line opposite Hughes today and I watched him hard. I can promise you that at 1-0, then at 2-0 he did'nt move a muscle. In fact I'd go as far as to say I could'nt decide if he was aleep or sat crossed legged reading a paper so was his lack of interest.

I was lucky enough to be in the Citizens suite this afternoon and our guess of honour was Sturridge, Gary Owen said he was delayed because of the 30 minute bollocking they were getting off Hughes, well it was too late! miles too late. He's the man who's supposed to lead from the front and he just was'nt there once again today. On top of that, once again, at the final whistle, he shook a few hands and with in 20 seconds he was off down the tunnel without a second look. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
No joke. I never laughed once. If I had spent the £15 on a bucket of horse shit this afternoon I would have got better value with the mire. A shameless performance and I think I have never seen a City team perform where the players could have bothered less had they won or lost. Thoroughly disgraceful. Once SWP left the writing was somewhat on the wall. Not one shred of a performance from any player that you would label just average. And what the fcuk was Hart doing with that Rocky Balboa fist-a-like FFS? Could somebody also explain why when he had been fronting the City WebPage Ticket Advert for a fortnight did we not see sight nor sound of Robinho-od. Sky had him down as fit this morning. I shall be back for the Pie Eaters and I expect a bloody sight more effort than I saw today.
not causing anything mate and ino about robinho-od and he was ment to be fit....BUT .... if were going to wonna get far in this eufa cup we need to be beating team like forst with or without robinho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.