absolute disgrace (FUMING)

de jong's thong said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
there's been a lot of changes in the corp staff structure so it's been tricky.

That's true but it's no excuse for horrendous customer service and bare faced lies when you are spending £1000s year in year out. In no other industry would they get away with this as you wouldn't have the customer loyalty.

there has been a lot of miscommunication or lack of in recent times, but I wouldn't go out on a limb and say it's been disingenuous.

I know time has past but on reading this thread I have one or two observations. I am not in the cup schemes - only a season ticket in the Colin Bell stand. Had a season ticket since Maine Road 1981. Anyway I went to the Stoke game and
chatted to the guy who is always next to me and asked him about the Barca game(he is in all cup schemes).
He said that the 2 guys next to him were Barca fans. Now I am always led to believe that opposing fans should be segregated - so how does that work ?- Do Uefa have there own rules? The "UEFA Family" is a term often quoted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.