AC Milan - FFP?

FFP is not worth anything anymore, its already been shown up to be rubbish and as such no one is following it.

for me the bar as been moved on FFP for others and debt ridden clubs can still do what they want in uefa mini world

why on earth would you want to stop the money men coming into football at any level it will mean a money go round from the selling clubs knowing they can ask for silly money for players and without players you have nothing so uefa was shooting themselves in the foot if world class players could not move to clubs and play in europe

i really think the so called big 4 clubs in europe was scare to death of manchester city over taking the monopoly and having all the power and money in sheikh mansour but forgot manchester city was not a little club and when all the plans was put in place and the fan base growing each season world wide the money from sheikh mansour was never going to be needed anymore other than a guaranteed

the club is turning over £350 million each year and growing debt free and plans for adding more seats to bring the gates to over 60.000 its gone the other way from what uefa and the big so called clubs in europe wanted in FFP its now gone to the point that they have to change the rules again in helping the clubs in the europa league giving a champions league spot making clubs like united take the piss out of the premier league and finish 7th and better off than 4th place club who have to play a playoff game even worst is that clubs now like united can forget the league's they play in knowing a helping hand is always there

the uefa super leagues of 10 clubs in 2 leagues is only 5 years away in my book and the break away from home country leagues will happen so fast the premier league will be in melt down and sold down the river the tv company's will back the super leagues and show the games from thursday night to sunday night

4 teams from england will asked to play in the super league and 3 to 4 from the big league in europe also asked to play making about 20 clubs in all in 2 leagues mark my words plans are already in place and talks have been going on for 3 years and the big clubs have already said yes to the super league even taking over the premier league tv plans of games being played on the same day

clubs from england will have to reform without the big 4 teams the premier league will be finished and the FA will have to take over again sky will lose the tv money from the backers and sponsors freeview like the bbc and itv will be back showing live games sounds daft but mark my words its closer than you think

I'll need your source prior to marking your words if you don't mind mate?

for me the bar as been moved on FFP for others and debt ridden clubs can still do what they want in uefa mini world

why on earth would you want to stop the money men coming into football at any level it will mean a money go round from the selling clubs knowing they can ask for silly money for players and without players you have nothing so uefa was shooting themselves in the foot if world class players could not move to clubs and play in europe

i really think the so called big 4 clubs in europe was scare to death of manchester city over taking the monopoly and having all the power and money in sheikh mansour but forgot manchester city was not a little club and when all the plans was put in place and the fan base growing each season world wide the money from sheikh mansour was never going to be needed anymore other than a guaranteed

the club is turning over £350 million each year and growing debt free and plans for adding more seats to bring the gates to over 60.000 its gone the other way from what uefa and the big so called clubs in europe wanted in FFP its now gone to the point that they have to change the rules again in helping the clubs in the europa league giving a champions league spot making clubs like united take the piss out of the premier league and finish 7th and better off than 4th place club who have to play a playoff game even worst is that clubs now like united can forget the league's they play in knowing a helping hand is always there

the uefa super leagues of 10 clubs in 2 leagues is only 5 years away in my book and the break away from home country leagues will happen so fast the premier league will be in melt down and sold down the river the tv company's will back the super leagues and show the games from thursday night to sunday night

4 teams from england will asked to play in the super league and 3 to 4 from the big league in europe also asked to play making about 20 clubs in all in 2 leagues mark my words plans are already in place and talks have been going on for 3 years and the big clubs have already said yes to the super league even taking over the premier league tv plans of games being played on the same day

clubs from england will have to reform without the big 4 teams the premier league will be finished and the FA will have to take over again sky will lose the tv money from the backers and sponsors freeview like the bbc and itv will be back showing live games sounds daft but mark my words its closer than you think

Do you know that the money that the fa get from around the world combined is more than what sky and bt pay?

I'll need your source prior to marking your words if you don't mind mate?

it will come matey champions league football is going down hill fast and the money is not as good many think it is and if you look at the premier league clubs and the bottom club picking up over £70million for going down the bench mark has been set and uefa and the champions league needs a revamp to catch up

the big so called clubs will want more money to play in europe and if the tv money is not what it is in league football more clubs will challenged uefa champions league places just look at the new season everton west ham want i slice of the cake and invested in the summer and with only 4 places up for grabs we are going to have a war on our hands chelsea arsenal manchester city liverpool spurs united also want champions league football also and the clubs like united don't really want to fight for it with the teams that are now pushing for there places they see it as a lack of respect

we have seen the first steps of change in europe and uefa with europe league winners getting a places and with the money in the premier league i can see the english clubs running away with it every season and that will be bad for uefa and other clubs in europe it will mean clubs in spain germany italy france have not got a chance if teams like stoke can pick up £80million from just staying in the league and invest in the team and push for places in europe

i don't have or need a source its right in front of our noses and over the road in trafford how can they be happy at 7th place in the premier league and win 2nd rate cups in keeping fans happy it just does not happen they need the glory games the big games in football that tv arm chairs fans lap up and pay big money to watch all over the world they are the front runners in the new uefa super league and got the big clubs on board and its just a matter of time when they say jump

i even think the premier league know all about it and can not stop it and will lose 4 of the big names to uefa and the super league each season and are looking at ways to split the premier league to 2 league of 10 clubs and invite celtic and rangers to help revamp the leagues and have fewer games to slot in the super league at weekends

I find it quite amusing that one of the original self entitled cartel have been kept on a tight leash by UEFA. You can bet your bottom dollar that greasy bent twat Platini wouldn't have stood up to them. I think its about time clubs bought with money the owners don't have that are remortgaged, placed into heavy debt and used as cash cows for other failing businesses, whilst the owners are creaming bonuses for themselves from revenue streams and shit noodle and tractor sponsorship should be dealt with in a similar manner and face possible sanctions.

Not sure why football FFP is different from real life , if you owe £500m you would find it difficult to go and spend another £500m , but the Rags year after year are servicing a multi million pound debt but are allowed to break transfer records year on year , UEFA should instruct the swampdwellers to clear their debts and loans and until they do that , you cannot spend another penny . F*ck their assets and their turnover , pay what you owe.

Not sure why football FFP is different from real life , if you owe £500m you would find it difficult to go and spend another £500m , but the Rags year after year are servicing a multi million pound debt but are allowed to break transfer records year on year , UEFA should instruct the swampdwellers to clear their debts and loans and until they do that , you cannot spend another penny . F*ck their assets and their turnover , pay what you owe.
As long as they have 659 million fans, 80p a fan, they'll be alright sadly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.