acid attacks in london

Most people think I'm ace. There's a few who find me objectionable, but I can live with that.

s8RnYWP.gif

The twat who was knobbing Ferne Mcanne and threw the acid in the club gets sentenced tommorow - will be very interesting to see how long he gets.

A long sentence i hope,she has just had the baby,now she is a single mum thanks to that jerk

Sorry Kaz - I know you possibly won't agree but I have absolutely no sympathy for her. She knew when he was spending thousands on her that he was no good and a drug dealer. Even last night she was pouting with that silly duck pout on social media and even has a tv show on some crap channel where only two weeks ago she was feeling sorry for herself. She has said in the past that she likes bad boys. Well she got one. The summing up today shows he has a very dubious past and just looking at him tells you he is lowlife.

My sympathy lies with the victims.

I really hope he gets 10 years plus.

Sorry Kaz - I know you possibly won't agree but I have absolutely no sympathy for her. She knew when he was spending thousands on her that he was no good and a drug dealer. Even last night she was pouting with that silly duck pout on social media and even has a tv show on some crap channel where only two weeks ago she was feeling sorry for herself. She has said in the past that she likes bad boys. Well she got one. The summing up today shows he has a very dubious past and just looking at him tells you he is lowlife.

My sympathy lies with the victims.

I really hope he gets 10 years plus.
Tend to agree. I dont know what world she lives in, and dont get the one they want to live in. He said that he had two hair transplants which he was hiding from her, he never wanted her to know. What the fuck is that all about? The vanity and shallowness of both of them; it's not for me. The rush to publicly say she was not in a relationship anymore at the time he threw acid people - yeah whatever love. Mirror is that way, go and pout at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.