Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Prestwich_Blue, 10 Feb 2016.

1. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    He was a high profile figure and, as such, was made an example of. I would hazard a guess that there's some that have done less time than that for manslaughter. But if that quote in the clip re. the 13 months is correct, something is badly wrong.

2. SWP's back

SWP's back

I'm not questioning Johnson's sentence but the guy that's doing 13 points! I thought that was clear but me highlighting that part of the post.

3. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Yeah, should be more like 13 years, minimum. Is it any wonder there's a large section of society that don't believe in full restoration of rights after time is served when they're handing out powder puff sentences like that? Even AJ's sentence was too short when you consider the predatory intent.

4. peoffrey

peoffrey

I largely followed the case because he was an ex-Blue. Wasn't he cleared of one of the charges? The most extreme one? If so, that would surely mean she was lying about what actually went on in those two meets?

There were fifteen year old girls at my school shagging older blokes. Some in their early twenties. Nothing ever came of this stuff.

5. west didsblue

west didsblue

Sex offender makes crude comments in prison to other sex offenders. Is this really news?

6. RandomJ

RandomJ

Just a nonce chatting shite. The lack of remorse tells you everything you need to about the prick.

7. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Absolutely not, it means that the prosecution couldn't find enough evidence to get a conviction past the reasonable doubt stage.

8. karen7

karen7

She didn't lie,he got such a long stretch because he groomed her for over a year,not at all the same situation

9. denislawsbackheel

denislawsbackheel

Fuck me, idiots on here believing a word that **** says!

I must say I am very disappointed. I thought nonces like him were supposed to be in fear of their lives inside. I found the prospect quite reassuring. He seems to be totally unworried, the twat.

At least he won't be getting the transfer to a cushy prison that he wanted.

10. RandomJ

RandomJ

Should see the Twitter comments or the comments on that Hopkins Daily Fail article of people acting like he's some martyr. He fucking knowingly groomed an underage girl for over a year and lied through his teeth about it. He's where he belongs.