Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

I sincerely hope we nail the fuckers to the wall for this.
Is this the really important bit of this story? A man has used his advantageous position to take sexual favours from an underage girl (I'm only using the English definition of underage here) and people are worried about what shirt he's wearing on tv. Some perspective is needed with this one.

or carry on molesting her by becoming a catholic priest or by being of part of Uk goverment heiracy as margaret thacher cabinet members did?

If people realised they were being a prick or a dick like in your case then they wouldnt be behaving like that so often
Not entirely sure I follow.

If I hadn't pointed out that marriage is legal in Pakistan at the age of 14, then no one in positions of power would have been nonces in the 70-80's?

Riiiiight.

Is this the really important bit of this story? A man has used his advantageous position to take sexual favours from an underage girl (I'm only using the English definition of underage here) and people are worried about what shirt he's wearing on tv. Some perspective is needed with this one.
I couldn't give a shit about Johnson, certainly not once he left us. But I do give a shit about my club being overtly linked with him over these admitted and alleged offences when we had no connection with him at the time they were allegedly committed.

Playng devils advocate a little here, but has it not been proven that its hardwired in men to be attracted to women of child bearing age?
So technically are we all "nonces" ?

MEN also reporting it as "Former City player..." and showing him in a City kit. Trinity Mirror being shits as usual.
Lets be honest, it's hardly a surprise and not the first (or last) time you'll see this done.

Any footballer that has played for one of the big clubs during his past will always be referred to as ex-XXXX player - it's what they do.

Ex United player Ronnie Wallwork.....
Ex United defender (current Leicester defender) Danny Simpson.....

Even Chelsea have had similar stories despite the players in question only ever rocking up for their reserve team.

It happens, and it isn't just attributed to City.

Who either personally or professionally wants to be linked to a self confessed paedophile?

Would you be happy to have your name banded about if someone you knew was found guilty or would you rightly say its got nothing to do with me so please dont mention my name?

There is absolutely no need to use the footage they have unless they are trying to establish some kind of link here and it stinks.

Giggs, rooney, terry and the rapist evans

What is it with these women sticking by them?

Probably just blinded by love and the bullshit. Women can be incredibly stupid when it comes to matters of the heart (As can men be before anyone has a go). I doubt it is just the money. Look how much money Evans father in law has spunked on trying to prove his innocence. Where is that up to nowadays?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.