Adarabioyo Signs New Deal

We haven't had much luck with young players full stop for a little while but Joe Hart fits that description.
He absolutely does but it was a while ago. Of course that's due to the quality of players we've found just as much a it is to the club.

Does anyone know for sure if this is actually true ?

Great news if it is.

Sam Lee has sworn by it, and even has the details of wages, and it being structured with game time etc. He said it was all happily agreed last week and while it's not been officially signed in front of the cameras with an announcement and everything, it's a done deal.

He's a pretty reliable journalist, and he definitely seems 100% convinced.

Sam Lee has sworn by it, and even has the details of wages, and it being structured with game time etc. He said it was all happily agreed last week and while it's not been officially signed in front of the cameras with an announcement and everything, it's a done deal.

He's a pretty reliable journalist, and he definitely seems 100% convinced.

Brilliant, cheers.

It would have been a horrible day for he academy if we had lost him at this stage.

Let's hope we see a bit of him in the squad next year. Will be 20 next year so if he does not go out on loan he needs to be getting game time.

In an ideal world he should be playing regularly on loan for a club like Huddersfield if he does not get game time here.

Let's hope we see a bit of him in the squad next year. Will be 20 next year so if he does not go out on loan he needs to be getting game time.

In an ideal world he should be playing regularly on loan for a club like Huddersfield if he does not get game time here.

I agree. I like to think that Tosin has a number of key attributes (pace, height, reasonable technique) that might see him develop into a top centre half. Based on his limited appearances for City to date however, he clearly needs regular game time to improve his focus and judgement (some of his 'blind' passing, and catnapping whilst opponents ran in both behind and in front of him unnoticed - against both Arsenal and Celtic - was the stuff of nightmares) and a decent Championship side would seem a good place for him to gain experience. What we don't want though is for him to go there and then sit on the bench for months on end.
I'm certainly glad he's signed a new deal. It wouldn't have done the Academy any favours had he been allowed to slip through our fingers

I agree. I like to think that Tosin has a number of key attributes (pace, height, reasonable technique) that might see him develop into a top centre half. Based on his limited appearances for City to date however, he clearly needs regular game time to improve his focus and judgement (some of his 'blind' passing, and catnapping whilst opponents ran in both behind and in front of him unnoticed - against both Arsenal and Celtic - was the stuff of nightmares) and a decent Championship side would seem a good place for him to gain experience. What we don't want though is for him to go there and then sit on the bench for months on end.
I'm certainly glad he's signed a new deal. It wouldn't have done the Academy any favours had he been allowed to slip through our fingers

I agree with all that. Also we seem to have a number of promising players come through and for whatever reason there development does not continue and convert into suitable squad members (based on appearances over the last couple of years).

It's great having training time with the squad but players need to be tested and pushed outside their comfort zone. Even at struggling sides players like Gibson, Pickford, Keane have developed as players. If we could get him game time at a lower Premiership club or Championship club and regular game time that would be ideal if he is fifth choice here.

he was superb in the fa cup last season vs chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.