Adarabioyo Signs New Deal

Can't say I've seen him a lot but when I have defensive midfielder wasn't what sprung to mind .

I think he could work. He is sometimes a bit poor with his passing but he's still okay on the ball. He can cover the ground so quickly because he's so tall and that can also get him out of trouble when he's on the ball. He steps out from defence and within a few strides can often be deep into the opposition half.

If he's going to become a top centre half he needs to strengthen up still this summer but with his height he'll be dominant aerially.

Central defenders grow into the role, it isnt easy to buy someone into that role imo, hence Adarabioyo is the most critical as far as I concerned, we need to start building our defence around him in the years to come...

Local, English, quality, eager, hard working, level headed - Ticks all those boxes, surely Pep would be failing the club if he didnt exploit such an opportunity.

First bit seems interesting signing another player then straight off to girona,would rather see us sort our team out before sorting out feeder clubs or clubs we have interests with..

Supposedly one of Brazil's best talents, The Vasco de Gama (his current club) fans we absolutely seething that he was going for so little last night. Could be another Gabriel Jesus pick up, just loaning him to Girona instead of back to his current club. We're definitely going to be looking for Central midfielders next summer with Fernandinho and Yaya both likely to leave, so if he's as good as billed then he'll have a chance.

Supposedly one of Brazil's best talents, The Vasco de Gama (his current club) fans we absolutely seething that he was going for so little last night. Could be another Gabriel Jesus pick up, just loaning him to Girona instead of back to his current club. We're definitely going to be looking for Central midfielders next summer with Fernandinho and Yaya both likely to leave, so if he's as good as billed then he'll have a chance.
Cheers for that,know nothing about these young South American kids,be interesting to see how he gets on in Spain,that's of course if this goes through in the next couple of days..On another point we seem to be more concentrated on sorting out girona than our own team at the moment all the early signs were good after silva and ederson but it's just dragged on and lo and behold the season is what a few weeks off ..

Cheers for that,know nothing about these young South American kids,be interesting to see how he gets on in Spain,that's of course if this goes through in the next couple of days..On another point we seem to be more concentrated on sorting out girona than our own team at the moment all the early signs were good after silva and ederson but it's just dragged on and lo and behold the season is what a few weeks off ..

Well I think if you asked the club they'd say they sorted all our signings in March/April and that's why they've got time to work on others now. And these signings are to strengthen the first team, either by coming to us later or being converted into money for us to buy first team players.

Yesterday, I'd have said Mendy, Alves were done, Sanchez and Walker was just a case of letting the selling clubs do their little dance to appease their fans and Bertrand would be started soon but not overly difficult.

Obviously Alves double-crossing us like that makes everything suddenly look very intangible, very few players actually signed on the dotted line, but I still think they'll come through.

Mendy should arrive this week, and that'll cheer everyone up.

Well I think if you asked the club they'd say they sorted all our signings in March/April and that's why they've got time to work on others now. And these signings are to strengthen the first team, either by coming to us later or being converted into money for us to buy first team players.

Yesterday, I'd have said Mendy, Alves were done, Sanchez and Walker was just a case of letting the selling clubs do their little dance to appease their fans and Bertrand would be started soon but not overly difficult.

Obviously Alves double-crossing us like that makes everything suddenly look very intangible, very few players actually signed on the dotted line, but I still think they'll come through.

Mendy should arrive this week, and that'll cheer everyone up.
We've went off topic mate so I'll just say I hope your right I have a bad feeling or foreboding about these transfers and not just cause Alves changed his mind and buggered off to psg,it just seems we end up being dragged through the whole window trying to get players in,I know things happen and can change but it just seems to happen every window now ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.