Adblock

I use IE and found it went when i logged out and in again
I've just tried that Karen and it still doesn't work. It seems whatever browser I use, I still get the warning saying I have an Adblocker installed. I'm at a loss to know what to do now. ColinLee has been helping me out but I think he's run out of options. Thanks to everyone who's tried to help.

I've just tried that Karen and it still doesn't work. It seems whatever browser I use, I still get the warning saying I have an Adblocker installed. I'm at a loss to know what to do now. ColinLee has been helping me out but I think he's run out of options. Thanks to everyone who's tried to help.
I'm at a loss as to what is going on here too, it seems to me that your browser is pulling back something that should be deleted by clearing cache/cookies etc, but I've had it appear a few times for me as well, once today in fact, so a bit of a mystery.

I'm at a loss as to what is going on here too, it seems to me that your browser is pulling back something that should be deleted by clearing cache/cookies etc, but I've had it appear a few times for me as well, once today in fact, so a bit of a mystery.
Thanks for letting me know that. I'll keep trying to see if anyone else can help outside Bluemoon.

OK, I've had a think and if it does this in both IE & Chrome and you don't have adblocker installed then it must be something external to the browsers. What anti-virus and/or anti-spyware software do you have installed? See if you can access their settings and have a look at what they actually do.

OK, I've had a think and if it does this in both IE & Chrome and you don't have adblocker installed then it must be something external to the browsers. What anti-virus and/or anti-spyware software do you have installed? See if you can access their settings and have a look at what they actually do.
I have Kaspersky Internet Suite installed. I've had a look to see if anything is causing the problem there but can't find anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.