Adblocker message

I know you were all really worried, but my adblocker message has now gone, the email TCIB sent under the guise of being from Adblocker has sorted it, you can all rest easy.
This is the thread to discuss the moving of the 'new posts' button. You'd probably be best starting some kind of Adblocker thread.

This is the thread to discuss the moving if the 'new posts' button. You'd probably be best starting some kind of Adblocker thread.

Nah. Couldnt give a shit about you and your new posts button, you fight the good fight against the system, or clear your cache, or turn it off and on again... some **** told me that was what you should do.

Nah. Couldnt give a shit about you and your new posts button, you fight the good fight against the system, or clear your cache, or turn it off and on again... some **** told me that was what you should do.
Did he look like this?

200_s.gif

The new posts button has moved to the left and forum rules are on the right now
Used to be where the unread posts/forum rules options are now. I've clicked on that travel ad a stupid amount of times as the drop down menu where it is now is too small.

1imzba.png

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.