Adcock, Stewart & White - then and now....

How could Simpson be offside? He didn't score or was anywhere near the goal on any of them except for the one he set up for Whitey's first.
The 10th goal though White must have been offside.
I was going off a sketchy memory! Watching that clip it was probably white twice and hinchcliffe!

Aye great pics - i remember that match so clearly, as i had to listen to it on radio manchester :(

The pics are from this great interview in the times, you have to register to read it but i learnt you can put fake info in if you want ;)

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...anchester-city-against-huddersfield-hwbb6zxkb

The 10-1 remains my most memorable City game I went to. (Before anyone asks, I emigrated 9 months before the QPR game in 2012!) Great to see the trio together again.
23844515_1845269012167347_4131258067757039081_n.jpg

Whitey has piled it on a bit. Looks like he’s given up running! Good bloke, big blue and legendary City player. Loved Stewart that season and we probably built the promotion winning team with his fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.