Adcock, Stewart & White - then and now....

David White was one of my favourite players unbelivably quick. Anyone remember us playing Villa at Maine Road when Paul McGrath was playing for them? Even though Whitey was at his peak McGrath matched his pace, nobody in the Kippax could believe how he did it.

Sorry to bump the thread but I'm trying to get in touch with Tony Adcock but also any of the other players that played for City in the 10-1 game. Obviously, some are easier than others but I'm keen to know what Adcock is up to these days and also Kenny Clements? Can anyone help with these two in particular?

Sorry to bump the thread but I'm trying to get in touch with Tony Adcock but also any of the other players that played for City in the 10-1 game. Obviously, some are easier than others but I'm keen to know what Adcock is up to these days and also Kenny Clements? Can anyone help with these two in particular?
Sure Kenny had a driving school in Oldham until recently

W
The 10-1 remains my most memorable City game I went to. (Before anyone asks, I emigrated 9 months before the QPR game in 2012!) Great to see the trio together again.
23844515_1845269012167347_4131258067757039081_n.jpg

When are visiting Phil?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.