Ade a case for the defence - SUE EM'

wandarah said:
I wouldnt call that an over-reaction? It's not like I took my pants off, shat on your post, and then molested your cat.

If you guys seriously think this has legs, you're either ignorant, or deluded. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but you cannot possibly be serious.

I can tell you this would have more than legs.

Defamation of character is a minefield of litigation.

Ask yourself why Ashley Cole continues to drag the entire British press through the courts, despite being caught bang to rights with his pants down.

It's because he knows he can win - privacy laws and professed opinion without their means of substantiating it.

Arsenal dropped a major bollock by allowing Van Persie's comments to be aired on their official site - they automatically become an endorsement from the club itself.

How do they show the inner-most working of Adebayor's mind.

Here's the thing though. He stamped on Van Persie and he meant to do it.

Maybe he should confess as much and save the club any further embarrassment.

I have no problems with his celebration, in fact I'll defend Adebayor vehemently in his right to celebrate in that fashion. If opposition fans are so close to madness that the sight of a man running 90 yards sets them into a violent frenzy, then that says more about them than Adebayor.

But the stamp was a stamp and should be punished. Anyone who feels otherwise is blinded by loyalty or just blind.

KentBlue said:
but you cannot possibly be serious.
Why not? As supporters of the club we're merely voicing an opinion on perhaps what can and can't be done in order to protect the club/players from this apparent media vendetta.

Can't see what's wrong with that.

Every noticed how every fan of every club thinks the media is out to get them?

Fanzone Danny said:
You sir sound like you know what u r talking about!

Can you get me off with some speeding fines? .......................

Did you have irritable bowel syndrome at the time, or did you ever previously suffer from it.

Were you concerned about a stalker

Were you concerned about the Paparazzi, due to your international fame.

We're you getting a blow from Kelly Brook at the time.

If any of the above is applicable, you have great grounds for appeal my blue!

wandarah said:
I wouldnt call that an over-reaction? It's not like I took my pants off, shat on your post, and then molested your cat.

If you guys seriously think this has legs, you're either ignorant, or deluded. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but you cannot possibly be serious.

I dont claim to know Adebayor personally, and I suspect - neither would you. However it's worth noting that he was a troublemaker at Monaco, with the Togo national team, and at Arsenal.

The lad has history. The stamp was without doubt, deliberate.

So you admit everything is based on your own opinion of him, based on previous supposed misdemeanours?

M'Lud, I rest my case...

wandarah said:
They're all quite well documented.

What is your opinion of him based on? A few games for your football club?
Prior bad acts (not specified) offered as evidence that he did "it" in this case?

dingdingding said:
Here's the thing though. He stamped on Van Persie and he meant to do it.

Maybe he should confess as much and save the club any further embarrassment.

I have no problems with his celebration, in fact I'll defend Adebayor vehemently in his right to celebrate in that fashion. If opposition fans are so close to madness that the sight of a man running 90 yards sets them into a violent frenzy, then that says more about them than Adebayor.

But the stamp was a stamp and should be punished. Anyone who feels otherwise is blinded by loyalty or just blind.
fuck off rag!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.