Ade a case for the defence - SUE EM'

wandarah said:
Nah I'm not bitter - we were well outplayed, and until that game I wasn't sure if City were the real deal this season. I think they are now.

But the guy stamped on someone's face man.

To be honest, I'm not sure.. I admit that the video could be interpreted as intentional.. but first time I saw it I didn't see anything... neither did the referee. I did see RVP launch a premeditated challeng on Adebayor, as I'm sure you did.

The reaction of your fans was certainly premeditated and it they who had the agenda on saturday. And they lost it when it dawned upon them what a terrible mistake it was letting Ade go.... and keeping Bentner (sp?)

wandarah said:
Erm, I think that's essentially *all* it shows.

In any case, you're right - our opinions are irrelevant - it's over to the F.A now.
You mean that Arsenal fan that has already made public his opinion?

levets said:
The reaction of your fans was certainly premeditated and it they who had the agenda on saturday. And they lost it when it dawned upon them what a terrible mistake it was letting Ade go.... and keeping Bentner (sp?)

Nah man - no one regrets letting Ade go. I think he's an awesome player, but he's so much of a prick it's unreal. This in time, my friends, you will come to see.

I dont think the fans reaction, as ludicrous as it was, was premeditated. I mean, how likely is it at a former Arsenal player scores against his old club in the first game against them since leaving?.....*sob*

dannybcity said:
wandarah said:
Erm, I think that's essentially *all* it shows.

In any case, you're right - our opinions are irrelevant - it's over to the F.A now.

How can it?! Explain to me how pictures can show the mental aspect of any 'crime'? If you know I'm sure the CPS would love to hear from you.

Are you suggesting that if you saw a video of a man punching another man, you would not find this video indicative of the intent to punch said man?

wandarah said:
dannybcity said:
How can it?! Explain to me how pictures can show the mental aspect of any 'crime'? If you know I'm sure the CPS would love to hear from you.

Are you suggesting that if you saw a video of a man punching another man, you would not find this video indicative of the intent to punch said man?

So he punched him now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.