Adebayor wins major trophy with Madrid

Would like to see him back, now that hes having a break in Spain he should come back refreshed and fitter.

Re: Adebayor 10 minutes from major trophy

didactic said:
nico1 said:
He hasn't made it clear he wants to come back - far from it. Just two weeks ago he was moaning to the spanish press saying that he didn't feel 'loved' by city fans and that he was much happier in madrid and that's why he's finding the net again. Personally, I want rid.

That was proven as false, I saw the spanish press. He said he felt unloved by the manager and had to prove himself.

He has just won the cup.

How was it proven false? Anyhow, remember how he went missing for four months under hughes' reign? It seems to me he plays well in a team that's playing well. He goes missing when it's not going well. Starts moaning about fans not loving him. Arsenal fans will attest to this.

Ade wanker - Madrid scum - shower of shit with 11 men behind the fookin ball all night
Please not the two scum teams in the CL final FFS!!

Suppose Ade will be supporting Stoke then - tosser!

nico1 said:
How was it proven false? Anyhow, remember how he went missing for four months under hughes' reign? It seems to me he plays well in a team that's playing well. He goes missing when it's not going well. Starts moaning about fans not loving him. Arsenal fans will attest to this.

Easy, if you can read spanish you will see thats not what he said. When theyuck with translated it they put in fans instead of manager. He actually said the fans stuck with him and he loves them.

didactic said:
nico1 said:

Easy, if you can read spanish you will see thats not what he said. When theyuck with translated it they put in fans instead of manager. He actually said the fans stuck with him and he loves them.

Thats not really true though is it, it wasnt falsely translated, if you want to prove me wrong please go ahead and prove it.

He is playing in his dream club now...i dont think he wants to come back to us anymore.

I think he will sign permanently for Real. He has done well and he enjoys living and playing there.

didactic said:
nico1 said:

with only having read the english translation of the article i'll have to take your word for it. however, you can't have missed the fact that he was awful after his van persie stamp ban. it's understandable for him to lose form after the african nations bus shoot-out but he wasn't playing well before that happened. to me he's the big money mercenary we should avoid. tevez isn't doing a great job diplomatically at our club but at least he plays at his best on the field. i don't think the same can be said of that lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.