Adidas GT Manchester

1 to rock and 1 to stock?
Yep, already worn one pair, the other will stay boxed for a few years, along with the other 90+ pairs of Adi shoes I have... along with some vintage Puma.

Sold around 20 pairs in the last month or so too.

The GT Mancs were only a release of 1000 apparently but they are a much higher quality build than the 1/500's released 5 or 6 years ago. The 1/500's go for anything up to £500 nowadays, not bad for a £70 shoe on release.

Yep, already worn one pair, the other will stay boxed for a few years, along with the other 90+ pairs of Adi shoes I have... along with some vintage Puma.

Sold around 20 pairs in the last month or so too.

The GT Mancs were only a release of 1000 apparently but they are a much higher quality build than the 1/500's released 5 or 6 years ago. The 1/500's go for anything up to £500 nowadays, not bad for a £70 shoe on release.
I'd love a collection but could never justify spending money on things I would never use.
The Athens look like they will be equally popular.

I'd love a collection but could never justify spending money on things I would never use.
The Athens look like they will be equally popular.
Yep.... got a couple of people I know going to go into Size? early doors to hopefully get me some, I'll be working.

One of the bonuses of living down here is not so many are into Adidas, it's mostly skinny jean, Nike wearing twats ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.