Adidas trainers

johnmc

I know there are quite a few advocates of the classic originals on here and rightly so. But do you think they are taking the piss a bit now with the prices such as Gazelles, Campus, Jeans etc at £80 a pop.

Nike trainers are often £100 + but they seems to be more innovation involved in their trainers whereas the originals designs are time honoured with no changes over many years.

I know there are quite a few advocates of the classic originals on here and rightly so. But do you think they are taking the piss a bit now with the prices such as Gazelles, Campus, Jeans etc at £80 a pop.

Nike trainers are often £100 + but they seems to be more innovation involved in their trainers whereas the originals designs are time honoured with no changes over many years.
Keep an eye out for Adidas Web sales with 20% off codes, was one last week, picked up gazelle £40 :)

Indeed, they are a rip off.

There are the occasional bargains to be had. It's always worth keeping an eye out on mandmdirect, Schuh and the likes for discounts. I got a pair of Chile's for £45 through Schuh. I also got a pair of LA for £30 through mandmdirect.

If you are on Facebook there are good sites that give discount codes for various websites and show when sales are in etc.

Prices have gone up but think Adidas are taking the piss more with the amount they are bringing out - new style out every week now it seems in all different colours

I have never thought too deeply about wearing trainers and would quite happily wear a pair of Tesco two stripes as a brand named pair. Those of us old enough to remember when footwear that wasn't a shoe was called a pump not trainers will probably think the same. I do however have sneaky liking for the Adidas Samba I have a pair bought for me by my Daughter last Christmas, just got to find somewhere to wear them I'm not a very casual dresser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.