Adidas trainers

Gazelles are bloody awful, as are jeans. Adidas used to be full of quality with Londons, Malmos, Cophenagens, Dublin, Stockholm , Cardiff et al ... but for the past few years all they've done is regurgitate different colour ways of bang average styles under the moniker of limited edition and watch as all the kids lap them up - but I really can't remember for the life of me any 'limited editions' that have sold out over the past few years and even if they have they've been re-issued - Topangas and Hamburgs are prime examples of such

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazelles are bloody awful, as are jeans. Adidas used to be full of quality with Londons, Malmos, Cophenagens, Dublin, Stockholm , Cardiff et al ... but for the past few years all they've done is regurgitate different colour ways of bang average styles under the moniker of limited edition and watch as all the kids lap them up - but I really can't remember for the life of me any 'limited editions' that have sold out over the past few years and even if they have they've been re-issued - Topangas and Hamburgs are prime examples of such

Gazelles not my first preference but like them in the utility grey boss

Loads of the limited edition sell out. The Manchester ones did, the bobby Charlton ones did as did the blue Athen and that's just off the top of my head.

Hamburgs are my favourite

I have never thought too deeply about wearing trainers and would quite happily wear a pair of Tesco two stripes as a brand named pair. Those of us old enough to remember when footwear that wasn't a shoe was called a pump not trainers will probably think the same. I do however have sneaky liking for the Adidas Samba I have a pair bought for me by my Daughter last Christmas, just got to find somewhere to wear them I'm not a very casual dresser.

Addidas Samba are my absolute favourite but I remain a savvy spender.
This clip always made me laugh out loud.

Loads of the limited edition sell out. The Manchester ones did, the bobby Charlton ones did as did the blue Athen and that's just off the top of my head.

Hamburgs are my favourite

But there's a difference between the ones you've mentioned. Manchester's came out years ago as they were part of the original run of city series if your talking about the original ones I'm taking about all the new runs of supposed limited editions. I used to like the hamburgs ... have a few of the early ones, then, as previously mentioned Adidas just started milking it by releasing them in every bloody colour-way

My first ever pair of Adi along with my manchesters.
84642a4dfd6206d0dfe43f83eb2436d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.