Adolf Hitler's Paintings

PinkFinal

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/d...-adolf-hitler-features-in-new-art-exhibition/

Hitler-painting-RESTRICTED-large.jpg

Is that really so bad or is it being judged negatively because of who the creator was? Just because you like some of Gary Glitter's music or Roman Polanski's films doesn't mean you like them as people. Particularly as I personally would not have lasted long under Hitler. I'd say this was pretentious or mediocre rather than 'shit'. I've seen some of his other stuff and it ranges from poor to quite good, for an amateur.

They're not shit but they are nothing special at all, that's why he never made it.

Some of his paintings but more so his sketches from WW1 have been judged as decent

Better than a some so called great artists but distinctly unimpressive. Maybe if you had put a name like Damien Hirst on it all the art world experts would be raving over it. Calling it dark and post negative realism or some other bullshit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.