Adopting an old dog

Just watch out for excessive licking, they do this if they have an allergy, excessive scratching also. Beyond that skin issues so just keep an eye on their scratching habits etc.
They can suffer from hip dysplasia also so the chondroitin tablets would be a good thing.

The ex wife is 42 you shouldn't adopt her tho even tho she's house trained she bites
Was waiting for someone to write something like this ha ha ,or ask a certain mr Rooney he knows a thing or two about old dogs(allegedly) ,by the way sir well done for doing this I have a lab who is seven would be lost without him fantastic dogs

like really old, 17 years to be precise. I want a bit of company for my 5 year old dog, and also give this woman a nice last year so. Anyone got a dog this old, if so wht should I expect and is it worn it?
Has she been spaded because if you have a dog and the woman comes in season she might not get that last year but die happy I guess??

like really old, 17 years to be precise. I want a bit of company for my 5 year old dog, and also give this woman a nice last year so. Anyone got a dog this old, if so wht should I expect and is it worn it?

You my friend are a man. Respect to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.