Adriano.

C_T_I_D

Apparently fell out with JM. Brazilian, experienced and the big powerful forward we crave. A great goalscorer who has played at the highest level. Surely lots of cash + Elano would pull him our way on top of the Robinho factor and wage increase. Huge name too. Thoughts? Eto'o and Adriano anyone? Would they get ahead of Benji and Vass?

Well, If Hughes cant deal with the Brazilians he has already got adding Adriano into that mix is not a good recipe. Not a chance with Hughes in charge. I would much rather Eto'o

svennis pennis said:
Well, If Hughes cant deal with the Brazilians he has already got adding Adriano into that mix is not a good recipe. Not a chance with Hughes in charge. I would much rather Eto'o

By can't deal with, do you mean punished for unproffesional behaviour?

Do you not think your beloved JM would have done the same?

Bluemoon115 said:
svennis pennis said:

Of course he would. What I mean is, that it is evident that there is some unrest amongst our Brazilian contingent. I would not want Hughes adding Adriano, who lets face it, is not the most stable of characters into that mix. We need some stability and strength. I want Hughes to do well. It would not be right for the balance of the team and for the dressing room to sign Adriano.

C_T_I_D said:
Apparently fell out with JM. Brazilian, experienced and the big powerful forward we crave. A great goalscorer who has played at the highest level. Surely lots of cash + Elano would pull him our way on top of the Robinho factor and wage increase. Huge name too. Thoughts? Eto'o and Adriano anyone? Would they get ahead of Benji and Vass?
Do you know why he fell out with JM???

He came drunk to the training... and thats the type of player you want at our club?

svennis pennis said:
Brazilians being a different species? Elano's not in the 1st team - so that means the manager can't deal with players of his nationality? If anything Hughes has bent over backwards to accommodate one Brazilian in his favoured position which has reduced the opportunities for another

Bluemoon115 said:
svennis pennis said:

Drogba said worse than Elano, he still played week in week out under Mourinho because he didn't let his (massive) ego get in the way of results.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.