Adrien Rabiot at Man City

SlimShadyRus

Wikipedia says that he was with us for several months in 2008 and this fact has stuck in my head since his first matches for PSG in 2012.

Does anybody have any articles, info, photos or videos of him at City?

Unfortunately, I didn't find neither even a hint about his stay/spell at City, nor, obviously, media or articles

SlimShadyRus said:
Wikipedia says that he was with us for several months in 2008 and this fact !!!!!!!!! since his first matches for PSG in 2012.

Unfortunately, I didn't find even neither a hint about his stay/spell at City, nor, obviously, media or articles

Signed a 6 month deal with the academy in 2008, he wouldn't sign a pro contract because his Mammy wasn't happy that he wasn't the highest paid player, first name on the team sheet and captain at the grand old age of 16. Fuck him.

aguero93:20 said:
SlimShadyRus said:
Wikipedia says that he was with us for several months in 2008 and this fact !!!!!!!!! since his first matches for PSG in 2012.

Unfortunately, I didn't find even neither a hint about his stay/spell at City, nor, obviously, media or articles

Signed a 6 month deal with the academy in 2008, he wouldn't sign a pro contract because his Mammy wasn't happy that he wasn't the highest paid player, first name on the team sheet and captain at the grand old age of 16. Fuck him.

Was more to do with the fact his dad has locked in syndrome, I think....

Looks like a very classy player.

.A. said:
aguero93:20 said:
SlimShadyRus said:

Was more to do with the fact his dad has locked in syndrome, I think....

Looks like a very classy player.
No, Aguero was right (although his father was terminal at the time), it was down to mummy: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...ho-got-away-from-manchester-city-meet-arsenal
There can be little doubt that Adrien Rabiot is one of the most talented French teenagers around yet the 19-year-old is primed to force his way out of Paris Saint-Germain in the closing days of the transfer window.

Standing over six feet tall, the midfielder is already built for first-team football, with his mop of curly hair serving to make him look an even larger and more intimidating presence on the field. Off it, though, it is his mother, Veronique, who calls the shots and it would seem that she has decided that staying in Paris is no longer in her son's best interests.
He ended up signing a new contract last Summer after being linked with everybody including us.

Sly used him in a piece from 2012 as a stick to beat us with: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/8076882/from-paris-with-love
Sorry, couldn't be arsed quoting it.

And why the OP couldn't "find" anything is beyond me, a simple Google on "Adrien Rabiot Manchester City" throws up a multitude of content.

Wikipedia says that he was with us for several months in 2008 and this fact has stuck in my head since his first matches for PSG in 2012.

Unfortunately, I didn't find neither even a hint about his stay/spell at City, nor, obviously, media or articles
Finally somebody has unleashed a couple of pics. And there's even a page-sized article.

Yesterday's Le Parisien:
XJJNXTwbzNE.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.